- Quality Insulated Gusset Wellington
- 3mm Neoprene Thermal Insulation Lining
- Avg.35cm High Leg (For size 3x5)
- Avg.38cm High Leg (For size 6x15)
- Weight: 2.39Kg/Pair
- Colours Available: Dark Olive Green
Since the early 1950s, Woodland's parent business, Aero Group, has been a well-known name in the outdoor shoe market. It began operations in India in 1992, after being founded in Quebec, Canada. Previously, Aero Group's leather shoes were primarily exported to Russia. The business decided to launch some of its products in India when Russia was divided into multiple states known as the USSR. As a result, the first hand-stitched leather shoe was introduced, which swept the whole shoe market. The 'Woodland' brand was born from that shoe.