Collection of Information
There are two types of information collected by Foot Ranger: "Personal" such as names, postal addresses, and email addresses & “Non-Personal" such as products shopped and viewed at our website or any personal information you provide which is used to fulfill your specific request.
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely. Unless consent is given, we do not use or disclose your personal information for the purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- Analyzing your use of our website to enable us to continuously improve our website and your user experience.
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on our website.
- Providing and managing your access to our Site.
- It enables us to communicate with our customers.
- Supplying our goods and services to you.
- It allows us to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
This website may use cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for understanding how visitors use our website and can help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with personalized online display advertising tailored to your interests.
We will communicate with you mainly through our email communication channels. When you provide us your email address, you provide express and/or implied consent "to opt in" to receive communications from Foot Ranger.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us and you in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
permitted or required by law or trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions. The information is not provided to these companies for their own marketing purposes.
Protection of Personal Information
We prevent misuse and interception of your personal information. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.